One of the most exciting parts of the wedding day is when the bride slips into her gown. Surrounded by her closest friends and mom, this is the moment when it starts to feel real! We want the morning of your wedding to be relaxing and fun but also documented in beautiful photos! Here are some tips to make the most of that time!
1. Plan your outfit. Matching robes or shirts always makes for fun photos of you and your girls! Make sure you pick something comfy and that won’t mess up your freshly done hair and make-up when changing into your dress!
2. Pump up the music! You can really set the tone of your day by playing some upbeat music! We love it when brides and bridesmaids really just have a good time during this portion of the day! It makes for cute photos too!
3. Don’t forget the drinks and snacks! Make sure you eat and stay hydrated! It is easy to forget that when you spend your morning doing hair and make-up. Plan to have some easy to grab snacks to keep you going! Also, if you want to share a toast with your girls, let us know!
4. Keep the room tidy! One of the best ways to do this is to have a dedicated drop zone for bags and personal items. Pick a spot in the room to keep all the clutter!
5. Keep areas near the window clean and free! We will photograph you getting ready near a window to give us that gorgeous natural light!
6. Don’t be afraid to think outside- literally! If your getting ready room isn’t the most photogenic- we may ask you to do your final getting ready touches outside!