While I do think Valentine’s Day is a Hallmark holiday, I do think there is no better reason to celebrate than LOVE! Many times we spend the day just celebrating over a yummy meal and the occasional love letter, sometimes a surprise gift can be a nice addition too! Today I am rounding up my top 5 picks for a fun Valentine’s Day gift. I think they could all be combined into a perfect little gift basket to make the day feel full of love! Here are my picks:
- You had me a chocolates. They are always a good idea for any day in my opinion! These French Chocolates are divine and a perfect splurge for a chocolate lover!
- Her favorite scent. The is mine. But you can truly add any perfume she loves!
- Roses. Why this isn’t a new idea for this holiday, I like to add a new spin! I am not a big red rose person and I would certainly love to have a Rose bush over a vase full personally. BUT this gift is even better! A rose bouquet subscription from Grace Rose Farm! She can have flowers year round and truly feel loved!
- Her Favorite Candle. We love candles and light them daily around here. This one from McGee and Co is my favorite! Smells like a spa! Light one up and giver her a massage! you will win brownie points for sure!
- Lip Mask. The winter can be rough on your skin, lips included. Treat her to a lip mask! I love this one!
If you liked this you may like these other Candi’s Crush posts!