Happy New Year!! I love this time of the year. As we wrap up the year, I get to reflect on what we accomplished in 2017. It is fun looking back over the year and seeing all the beautiful things we got to be a part of! I always spend time working on BIG blog posts sharing our favorites from the year. It takes me HOURS to compile each post, but I love doing it! I also push myself to find my favorite images from the year and share them in a post. I always love looking back at the past favorites and seeing how much I have grown, how my style has changed, and where this career has lead me. This year was super hard to pick images for this!!! I love each and every thing we photograph! So, if you don’t see your photos in this post, hang tight…we will be sharing LOTS of our favorites from engagements, weddings and more in the coming posts! 🙂 All the images below reflect the things I love shooting- so be prepared to see lots of mossy trees, couples in love and even a few details snuck in there!
Without further ado, my top 17 favorites from 2017… In no particular order!
1. This gorgeous dove release
2. Katelyn & Derek’s Jamaica Wedding
3. Megan’s Old Sheldon Maternity
4. Abby & Cody’s gorgeous Horse wedding
5. Samantha’s PINK bridal portraits
6. Faith & Jarrod’s anniversary session (our contest winners!)
7. Taryn & Jordan’s Charleston Engagement
8. Kelly & Phil’s love shoot in Charleston too!
9. Misty & Keith’s romantic Vineyard wedding
10. Jaime & Erik in Mossy Tree Heaven
10. Misty & Keith’s Magnolia Plantation Engagement
11. Ashley & Josh’s Savannah Engagement session
12. Bianca & DJ
13. Lindsey’s details! I couldn’t get enough!
14. My favorite bouquets from the year-
15. This incredibly sweet Daddy-Daughter first look-
16. My favorite ring shot of the year- Simple wins for me this year.
17. My boys! Naturally this is always my favorite thing to photograph year after year!
I will be back sharing our favorites over the next two weeks, so keep coming back for more!