This was so extremely hard for me to do. BUT…every year I force myself to go through and pick my favorite images from the year. Some are easy- usually a spot I wanted to photograph in or a photo that just tugged at my heart. But I could seriously pick 2018 of them this year. WOW. If your photo isn’t in this list. Please don’t feel sad! I am going to be sharing a series of posts over the next few weeks highlighting all my favorites from weddings, engagements, bridals and beyond! So be sure to check out those!
1 Natalie & TJ’s Charleston Wedding
2 Tamara & Andy in historic Charleston
3 Brittiany’s maternity session
4. Jamie’s Bridal session (and a wedding day bridal too!)
5. Jamie & Casey’s gorgeous petal toss
6. Lindsey & Chad at Magnolia Plantation
7. Kait’s adorable maternity session
8. Ashley’s epic bridals
9. These gorgeous bouquets and Bouts from the Purple Magnolia
10. Nicki & Jake at the stunning Lowndes Grove (and that car!)
11. This sweetheart table by the incredible Noah at Bearded Florist!
12. Bianca’s incredible wedding day heels. (Is it wrong to love a shoe so much???)
13. This dress shot of Emily Katorski Bridals gorgeous gown!
14. Molly and Jordy’s downtown Charleston engagements
15. This colorful bridal portrait
16. Meggan’s Maternity Session
17. Lindsey & Chad’s wedding twirl!
18. My boys! Always my favorite thing to photograph!